1. A Referral is validated when the Referee presents the unique QR code of the Referrer as issued by Easyterms Ltd. (Hereinafter “Company”), is approved and receives disbursement of a loan with a minimum value of $1,000. It is the responsibility of the Referee to present the QR code at the time of making the loan application to qualify for the incentive.
2. Once a Referral is validated, both the Referrer and Referee will receive an email notification.
3. The standard Referral Incentive is $50 to the Referrer and $50 to the Referee.
4. The Incentive must be claimed within 7 days of the approval date of the qualifying loan.
5. You do not need to be a customer of the Company to make a Referral. However, if you make a Referral and do not have an active Company account, you may not be eligible for the Incentive. Only the Referee will receive a $50 Incentive.
6. The Company reserves the right to withdraw or change the Referral promotion at any time, with or without notice.
7. The Incentive is paid by check or bank transfer.
8. The Referrer and Referee cannot be the same person.
9. There are no limits on the number of Referrals that can be made.
10. We reserve the right to withhold the Incentive if we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity. All decisions made by the Company are final.
11. Company employees or their immediate family are not eligible for the Referral scheme.
12. This offer is not applicable when the Referee is, or has within the preceding 12 months, been a customer of the Company.
13. As a Registered Referrer, your National Insurance Board number encoded in the QR code will be your unique Referral code.
14. The Referral QR code can be shared by any means online provided that this does not involve paid advertising or the unauthorised use of the Company brand or intellectual property beyond that specifically provided by the Company with the QR code.